View Profile Distroyer120

All 33 Audio Reviews

13 w/ Responses

I really like this remix. I’m glad to see that you did a remix of PancakePockets song!

This sounds really good! I love what you did with this song.

PancakePocket responds:

Thanks! I love your music too!

This is really good. I actually have an album on SoundCloud titled Broken Souls, so that is why I clicked on this song. I really Ike it though!

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the 4 stars! I'm glad you like it.
What a coincidence to have the same title :p

This song is really good. I don't watch anime btw, but I still liked this song. It has a nice feel to it. The only part I don't like is the drop though.

Overall, great job. Keep up the good work

Tennon responds:

Thank you!

Great song. Congrats on getting the front page!

PancakePocket responds:

Thanks! I love your music too! :)

This song is great! I originally heard it on soundcloud, then I checked it out here. This could definitely win the Spooktacular. Great work on giving it a spooky feel.

PancakePocket responds:

thanks! Love your newest song, Quadrant!

This is a great song. I love the beat. Keep up the great work Spaze!

SpazeOfficial responds:

Thanks, man! :)

This is such a great song. I used to not like your music, but then I gave your songs a second chance, and I realized how amazing your music is. Keep up the great work, and this song is practically my favorite on newgrounds! Amazing job.

Other then fly away, this is my favorite song u have made. Good job!

Wow... This is great d00d!

I love to make songs, and I am starting to get into art. I have learned digital animation and I can design my own websites. I can work with anybody, and if you want to work on a project together, PM me, and we can discuss the details.

n/a, Male