View Profile Distroyer120

All 33 Art Reviews

19 w/ Responses

Those look really good! I love the art style you have for all of your art.

Btw, what starter are you picking. I am definitely going with Scorbunny!
Edit: Nvm, I just read the description.

BLARGEN69 responds:

Thank you so much!!! Really means a lot!!!!!

I honestly still can't decide?? I love all three equally, it all depends now on what their Evolutions look like!!! haha! SCORBUNNY IS AMAZING THOUGH so good choice!

That art turned out great! I really like the pixel art animations that you make.

gatekid3 responds:

Wow! This art is great. Espurr and Meowstic are my two favorite Pokémon. I love the way this pixel art turned out. Great job Gatekid.

gatekid3 responds:

This is amazing! Great job with this piece of art.

SlapHappyDrew responds:

Ooo thank you!!!

Hey dude. I like your art and I hope to see your style improve throughout this year and the next, and I must recommend this one app called TeamVeiwer to you. TeamVeiwer is a free app that lets you turn any apple device into a drawing tablet. All you have to do is download it on your devise, and on your laptop/pc. Then you can connect your devise to your pc and use it as a drawing tablet. I have done a couple tests with it, and it really made making art easier!

This is just a recommendation if you want to try it out. Once again, I like your work, and I hope to see more of your art in the future! Keep doing what you’re doing dude!

I like how u did both new legendarys. Great job!

Btw, could u do ultra necrozma next?

ScribbleFix responds:

Ooooo thats a good idea! Thank you

Great Artwork! I love the way these three look.

Btw, I also really liked Fafnir!

BLARGEN69 responds:

Thank you so much!! Oh man I love Fafnir, he's so funny haha!

This is great artwork. This UB is definitely going on my usum team. Great job on this.

Just a question, are you going to get ultra moon, or ultra sun?
*I am getting moon :)*

ZekeWatson responds:

I'm getting Ultra Sun! And thank you <3

I remember Starlow (Chippy) from bowser’s inside story, and she was one of my favorite characters (other then Fawful). Great fan art, and I know it is old, but it is still great to this day!

If you have not played Mario & Luigi Bowser’s Inside Story, I would definitely recommend it. It is an old game, but it is still one of my favorites to this day.

This is great art! I love all the creativity in this piece.

I love to make songs, and I am starting to get into art. I have learned digital animation and I can design my own websites. I can work with anybody, and if you want to work on a project together, PM me, and we can discuss the details.

n/a, Male