All 26 art Reviews

UB- ADHESIVE UB- ADHESIVE

This is great artwork. This UB is definitely going on my usum team. Great job on this.

Just a question, are you going to get ultra moon, or ultra sun?
*I am getting moon :)*

ZekeWatson responds:

I'm getting Ultra Sun! And thank you <3

Starlow Starlow

I remember Starlow (Chippy) from bowser’s inside story, and she was one of my favorite characters (other then Fawful). Great fan art, and I know it is old, but it is still great to this day!

If you have not played Mario & Luigi Bowser’s Inside Story, I would definitely recommend it. It is an old game, but it is still one of my favorites to this day.

Inkling workforce Inkling workforce

This is great art! I love all the creativity in this piece.

Poor Pichu Poor Pichu

This is cool, but what are the lines there’s for....

gatekid3 responds:

its transparent, thats the texture of newgrounds

Pants! Pants!

I love the way this looks. Great job on this one. It really reminds me of scraggy in the anime!

Tree Hugging Tree Hugging

I love how simple this is, but how it is still amazing! Great job on this one.

Greninja Ash Greninja Ash

... I am speechless ... This is so good! Great job, I love it! Keep up the great work!

EduardoMartnezGonzle responds:

Thanks :D

**The Voice of The Forest!** **The Voice of The Forest!**

This is great! I just drew a celibi picture from pmd2, and I saw this one! It is amazing, and I love the style. Keep up the great work.

Blipémon! Blipémon!

This is nice! I bet with some time and practice, you could make something 100x as good as this! Keep up the great work dude.

1red86 responds:

Thanks!

Super Mario Odyssey Super Mario Odyssey

This is great! I love the style, but maybe you could make Mario bigger. Even if u don't, it is still the best Mario odyssey fan art I have seen on newgrounds! Keep up the great work.