All 11 art Reviews

Fleur Cannon Fleur Cannon

You did a great job on this one. I really like your artwork and i hope you make mare like this one. I feel like the focus on magearnas arm makes the art more unique than if you focused on just magearna. Keep up the great work!

BLARGEN69 responds:

Thank you so much, this is a wonderful and very nice comment and I really appreciate it!!! Her arm cannon is such a wonderful design element I just had to make it the focus! My next drawing similar to this I have planned is with a Genesect! My favorite Pokemon!

Tapu Koko Z Move Tapu Koko Z Move

Great art. I love it!

EduardoMartnezGonzle responds:

Thanks friends :)

A Boy and His Beast Killer A Boy and His Beast Killer

I like the cartoon style. Great artwork!

BLARGEN69 responds:

Thank you very much, and thank you for following me!!

Skies over Alola Sun Version Skies over Alola Sun Version

Great art. I have also looked at your moon version, and I have to say, I like this one a little more, even tho I like lunala more. I think you did a great job on the two art projects, and I hope you keep up the great work! :)

BLARGEN69 responds:

That's funny I actually had the same response, I prefer Lunala and bought Moon but feel this one came out better!! I think it boils down to Solgaleo's body type filling the canvas more than Lunala's was able to. Thank you SO Much for such great and wonderful comments!!! /v\

Skies over Alola Moon Version Skies over Alola Moon Version

Great art. I like it.

THANK YOU!!!!

I See You I See You

Great art. I love it!!

Off the hook Off the hook

Great art. I love it!

Lunala Lunala

Nice. I love the blocky style!

"BulbaChu" Bulbasaur and Pikachu Mash Up "BulbaChu" Bulbasaur and Pikachu Mash Up

Great art